Tuesday, April 13, 2010

David Archuleta - New York Songwriting with Jeremy Skaller & Bobby Bass

David Archuleta is seriously writing to get his album finished.  This week he is in New York with Jeremy Skaller, Bobby Bass and Cjai.  I noticed that Cjai was happy to see David's fans interested and twittering today, maybe we will get some bubble tweets from this dynamic duo!  Here is a little bio on Jeremy!



About me:

I am a record producer in NYC. My company is called The Orange Factory. My partner is Bobby Bass. We have several artists signed to us, or who work closely with us. Thara, Masha,Lil Eddie, Cynthia Lissette, Jay Sean, Israel..to name a few. As a company we have produced/remixed or written plenty of Billboard #1's..including Britney Spears, Kelly Rowland, Kylie Minog, Danity Kane, Usher, Chris Brown, just to name a few. We have platinum records under our belts as well.

Who I'd like to meet:

serious and talented artists ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment