Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Christmas Friends


          
           

 Before taking leave on a holiday trip I want to thank every one of you from friends online to old friends from the years past and to the entire David Archuleta fan base.  You have made a remarkable difference in my days that you couldn’t possibly understand.
I thank you, those that read my articles, for taking a few minutes from your busy schedule.

It seems like much more than one year’s worth of living took place since last Christmas. I have a strong feeling that 2014 is going to be a start of something amazing.
No words can tell you, the joy David Archuleta’s voice brings, it’s beyond description to hear an Angel sing. It’s unparalleled in sonic beauty and musical expression.  David’s music can take you from where you are now and gently ushers you towards where you wish to be.  His music holds our memories and opens our hearts.

I want to thank you David from the bottom of my heart for all you have given, but for you my heart has no bottom.
Our lives can be rich, difficult, scary and sometimes powerful and exhilarating.  These moments build our life.  I pray that everyone’s moments have purpose every single one of them, that your hearts will be full of love, warmth and you receive the kinds of gifts that don’t come under the tree, but come through words and moments truly lived.

Missing those we have lost this last year and who are now in Heaven as Angels.  This year we have lost remarkably heartfelt souls who passed from this world into the next.  We miss, love and thank them for changing our lives for the better.  May peace be upon their souls.

May your life be filled with love, happiness and inspiration on this Christmas day! 

 Love to all,

 Pamela Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment