Wednesday, April 2, 2014

David Archuleta's Back - 2014

by Pamela Pike

                                                            


Words cannot even begin to describe how much I adore David Archuleta.    I’m beyond elated that he is home from his mission.  Congratulations on a job well done!
Even after two years of sacrifice devoted to God and others he continues to use his gifts of music and passion to serve his community and will continue throughout his life.  This is his calling.

He recognizes that he’s a role model to many young people, and he takes that responsibility seriously.
He advocates being healthy, strong, confident and true to yourself.  It’s all about sharing; he shows the very best of the human spirit and helps to show that putting others before you makes a better world.  He seeks to enrich the lives of others and provide inspiration to move us to action. 

He was born with a song inside him that gives you an intoxicating and overwhelming feeling of joy knowing he has touched you in a positive way. His music deeply moves our souls.
Sometimes you need to serve to be served and until that is fulfilled succeeding and growing can be difficult.

He creates moments of ponder “I needed to do something that’s not about me.  I need to do something that’s nothing about me.”
It’s about Jesus and his Glory! God has built something into David so he can make a difference ad serve others.  He was given an inherent tool to be used to serve God.  He has given him “heart” the gift of passion to touch others and share the joy of the Gospel.

Always know that you have touched us with you “heart” and our journey together continues no matter where it takes us.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Pam!!!

    You blog was so beautifully written! I do believe that you have expressed how most fans feel! I think that all fans have been touched by his beautiful spirit and heart...in some way. I know
    that I have.

    I believe that even though he is home from his mission...his life will continue showing how much his heart has to give!

    Thank you for sharing what is in your heart...and in the hearts of so many people.

    You honor David with your heartfelt words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUV your statement, "He was born with a song inside him" :)

    ReplyDelete