Monday, March 24, 2014

The David Archuleta Music Scholarship





A LETTER FROM A DAVID FAN
 
We have been so HONORED in the past 5 years
to receive messages from fans that support
THE DAVID ARCHULETA MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP. 
We would like to share one of those messages with you:
 
“It is my pleasure to contribute to TDAMS campaign,
as I truly cannot think of a more worthy person than
David, for young dreamers of music to look up to
and realize their individual goals.  
David is indeed a teacher of humanity and we all
have learned much from his example.
 
Even though I live on the other side of the country,
it pleases me that I can honor David's artistry
and stellar character by helping out a
future singer or musician from his former school.  
I wish I could give much more but I know that
EVEN A LITTLE BIT HELPS. 
 
 I, along with all of the many faithful fans out there,
will be joyous (actually, I'll be downright giddy)
in welcoming him back home,
and will in one way or another be
supporting him every step of the way in the future!
 
Also, I want to wish all the past, present
and future Murray HS scholarship winners much success
and best of luck to you with the latest campaign!”
 
Thank you so much to this and MANY other fans
who have supported
The David Archuleta Music Scholarship over the past 5 years! 
YOU are the ripple effect.
 
 
 
Our campaign ends April 9th.
Please visit us to learn more:
 
Friend us and ‘like’ us on Facebook
 
Follow us on Twitter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment