Monday, April 5, 2010

David Archuleta - Possible 'American Idol' Appearance 4/7/10

Wow!  Rumors, Rumors and more Rumors!

Normally, I don't pay too much attention to rumors as I usually get dissappointed when they don't fulfill my expectations!  But come on everyone, how can we not get excited about this one???

David Archuleta on American Idol wednesday night is a dream come true...what will he sing?  What do we want him to sing?  ANYTHING!!!! 

Of course, 'Imagine' and 'Long and Winding Road' comes to mind but there are a lot of other Beatle songs he could choose from.  Perhaps he will sing a new song he has been working on!!!!!  Doesn't matter what he sings as there will be such an excitement in the air I can't wait!!!


Idolsnow has been tweeting hints about a performer for this week’s Results Show on Wednesday.


It's a male with at least two vowels in his last name.
This person has a first or last name with an “A” as the first or second letter, or maybe both.
He has been interviewed by Fred Bronson (Idolsnow made a point to provide a link to David’s interview)
We know that the performer is NOT from Season 1, 3, or 8.
 It’s someone who has been watching American Idol since Season 1 (wow, this seems like a BIG clue.)
 This person is a finalist (in the top 12) from one of the seasons.

Link to Idolsnow:  http://twitter.com/idolsnow

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing him on the show so I hope its true. I love the way he sings Imagine, it always takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I guess I will have to watch AI this week. What day will he be on. lets keep our fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually came home an hour early from my art class to see this and DANG I was an hour early for Idol. But hey I enjoyed watching "Human Target." The male star of that is HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete